Pavement Project Manager:
This is a full-time position with great benefits for a qualified, Project Manager in our “Pavement
Engineering” practice area. This is a senior-level position and is meant for someone who requires
very minimal training, who can “hit the ground running” and be able to manage multiple,
concurrent projects and supervise engineers and technicians. Therefore, the candidate must have
at least 10 years of similar experience in the pavement consulting engineering industry. In-person,
hybrid, and remote work arrangements are available; however, this position is ideally suited for
in-person or hybrid work, due to the core responsibilities.
The primary responsibilities will be to manage pavement engineering projects and supervise
pavement engineering staff with full confidence. Project work will typically involve top-level
project management, analyzing data, developing pavement design recommendations, preparing
technically and grammatically sound project reports, and performing QA of the same. Familiarity
and working knowledge with AID’s technologies, described above, is highly desirable. Project
types may include any or all of pavement testing, evaluation, design, and management. Proficiency
in technical writing, verbal communication and the MS Office suite is required.
The pay range for this position is $140K-$180K per year and will be competitive and
commensurate with the applicant’s qualifications and levels of relevant experience and education.
AID has had a history of awarding end of year bonuses, which is based on the performance of the
employee and the company. Also, overtime is compensated for all fieldwork and at times for office
work, when warranted.
- B.S.C.E. degree or higher with thorough and highly practical knowledge of pavement engineering principles and a P.E. License.
- At least 10 years of similar experience in the pavement consulting engineering industry.
- Being well-versed in pavement evaluation and design, including:
- 1993 AASHTO Pavement Design Guide
- AASHTO Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design Guide
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Additional experience with pavement management projects and related software is encouraged.
Interested candidates should email their resumes to Mr. Matt Sasko via Msasko@aidpe.com and note “Pavement Project Manager” as the subject.
AID is an equal opportunity employer.
Other Job details:
$140,000-$180,000 per year
Number of openings for this position