- To be the go-to company when it comes to preserving transportation infrastructure assets.
- To nurture the highest levels of technical expertise in assessment and treatment strategy for transportation infrastructure.
- To be a place where employees look forward to going to work.
- To foster and celebrate innovation and technological advances in our field and inspire our employees to be their very best.
- To be a workplace that is environmentally friendly and sustainable.
- To focus on the safety of our work force and the traveling public.
AID is committed to providing the very best in transportation infrastructure preservation services to both the public and private sectors. We are an industry leader specializing in the application of advanced non-destructive testing technologies to assess aging infrastructure assets including roads, rails, airports, structures, tunnels, ports, parking structures and lots. Our staff is our true asset as we are comprised of the most experienced, knowledgeable, and highly trained minds in the business.
AID skilled and innovative professionals conduct business ethically, and without bias, while delivering cost-effective, high-quality products and services. We aim to pave the way towards more sustainable, effective, and safe forms of transportation for our clients, and all who travel.