This is a full-time position with great benefits for a qualified Engineer in our “Pavement
Engineering” practice area. This is a junior-level position with great potential and is meant for
someone who requires minimal training, who can “hit the ground running” and be able to
effectively add to on-going pavement engineering projects. We are looking for a candidate owning
between 0-3 years similar experience in the pavement consulting engineering industry. In-person,
hybrid, and remote work arrangements are available for this position.
The primary responsibilities will be to execute any or all aspects of pavement engineering projects
with full confidence. Project work will typically involve performing, coordinating, and managing
field work, analyzing field data, and assisting in preparing technically and grammatically sound
project reports. Familiarity and working knowledge with AID’s technologies, described above, are
highly desirable. Project types may include any or all of pavement testing, evaluation, design, and
management. Proficiency in technical writing, verbal communication, and the MS Office suite is
The pay range for this position is $80K-$100K per year and will be competitive and commensurate
with the applicant’s qualifications and levels of relevant experience and education. AID has had a
history of awarding end of year bonuses, which is based on the performance of the employee and
the company. Also, overtime is compensated for all fieldwork and at times for office work, when
- B.S.C.E. degree or higher with thorough and highly practical knowledge of pavement engineering principles
- between 0-3 years of similar experience in the pavement consulting engineering industry
- Being well-versed in pavement evaluation and design, including:
- 1993 AASHTO Pavement Design Guide
- AASHTO Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design Guide
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Additional experience with pavement management projects and related software is encouraged.
- Proficiency in technical writing, verbal communication, and the MS Office Suite
Interested candidates should email their resumes to Mr. Matt Sasko via firstname.lastname@example.org and note “Pavement Engineer, Pavement Engineering” as the subject.
AID is an equal opportunity employer.
Other Job details
$80,000 – $100,000 per year
Number of openings for this position