Civil Engineer – Highway & Bridge
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and attractive benefits, including comprehensive medical and dental insurance, nine (9) paid holidays, vacation and sick days, a 401(k) retirement savings plan, and a signing bonus. The immediate primary responsibilities will be to work as an office and field engineer on roadway and bridge testing and evaluation projects in support of senior engineers. Duties will include:
· Bridge testing and service life assessment.
· Corrosion assessment, analysis, and mitigation.
· Pavement smoothness testing and analysis.
· Concrete pavement evaluation and design.
· Engineering analyses and preparation of engineering reports.
· Inspection and design of advanced roadway construction methods.
· Material inspection for roadways and bridges.
· Supervision and performing non-destructive field-testing and laboratory construction material testing.
· Conducting site visits and attending meetings with clients and contractors.
· Project management under supervision of more senior engineers.
Signing Bonus: $7,500 – Signing Bonuses will be paid 50% at start of employment, and 50% after 6 months of satisfactory employment and performance.
· Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related fields; Master’s degree in related fields is preferred.
· 2-5 years of civil engineering professional practice or research experience in following fields:
§ Concrete materials and reinforced concrete corrosion.
§ Bridge inspection and evaluation.
§ Pavement engineering, concrete pavement, composite pavement.
§ Construction materials testing.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work both within a team and independently.
· Ability to meet quality, schedule, and budget expectations.
· Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Interested candidates should email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and note “Civil Engineer – Highway/Bridge” as the subject.
AID is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Other Job details
$67,000 – $80,000 per year
Number of openings for this position
- Weekend availability
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching