Senior Pavement Engineer:
This is a full-time position with full benefits for a qualified, senior pavement engineer. The candidate should have a B.S.C.E. degree or higher with thorough knowledge of pavement engineering principles. He/she should be well-versed with pavement evaluation and design, including the 1993 AASHTO Pavement Design Guide, the AASHTO Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design Guide, and Pavement-ME. Effective oral and written communication skills are required.
The primary responsibilities will be to execute and manage pavement engineering projects. These projects typically involve coordinating and managing field work, analyzing field data, and preparing technically and grammatically sound project reports. Project types may include any or all of pavement testing, evaluation, design, and management. Additional responsibilities will include but not be limited to preparing proposals and invoices and assisting in other areas of need. The pay range for this position is $85,000 to $100,000 per year and will be competitive and commensurate with qualification and the applicants levels of relevant experience.
Signing Bonus: $10,000 – Signing Bonuses will be paid 50% at start of employment, and 50% after 6 months of satisfactory employment and performance.
- B.S. or higher degree in Civil Engineering with geotechnical or pavements coursework
- At least 5 years of pavement engineering work experience (with references)
- Work experience managing pavement engineering projects
- Experience with Pavement Management projects and software is a plus
- Proficiency in technical writing and verbal communications
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Candidates should mention any particular areas of expertise they possess
Interested candidates should email their resumes to email@example.com and note “Senior Pavement Engineer” as the subject.
AID is an equal opportunity employer.
Other Job details:
$85,000 – $100,000 per year
Number of openings for this position
- Weekend availability
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching