Pavement Project Engineer
This is a full-time position with great benefits for a qualified Project Engineer in our “Pavement
Engineering” practice area. This is a mid-level position with great potential and is meant for
someone who requires very minimal training, who can “hit the ground running” and be able to
manage multiple, concurrent projects. Therefore, the candidate must have at least 4 years of similar
experience in the pavement consulting engineering industry. In-person, hybrid, and remote work
arrangements are available for this position.
The primary responsibilities will be to execute and manage pavement engineering projects with
full confidence. Project work will typically involve coordinating, performing, and managing field
work, analyzing field data, developing pavement design recommendations, and preparing
technically and grammatically sound project reports. This position may also include supervision
of junior engineers and technicians. Familiarity and working knowledge with AID’s technologies,
described above, is highly desirable. Project types may include any or all of pavement testing,
evaluation, design, and management. Proficiency in technical writing, verbal communication and
the MS Office suite is required.
The pay range for this position is $110K-$140K per year and will be competitive and
commensurate with the applicant’s qualifications and levels of relevant experience and education.
AID has had a history of awarding end of year bonuses, based on the performance of the employee
and the company. Also, overtime is compensated for all fieldwork and at times for office work,
- B.S.C.E. degree or higher with thorough and highly practical knowledge of pavement engineering principles
- must already have a P.E. license or be on track to obtain a P.E license
- At least 4 years of similar experience in the pavement consulting engineering industry
- Being well-versed in pavement evaluation and design, including:
- 1993 AASHTO Pavement Design Guide
- AASHTO Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design Guide
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Additional experience with pavement management projects and related software is encouraged.
- Proficiency in technical writing, verbal communication, and the MS Office Suite
Interested candidates should email their resumes to Mr. Matt Sasko via email@example.com and note “Pavement Project Engineer” as the subject.
AID is an equal opportunity employer.
Other Job Details
$110,000 – $140,000 per year
Number of openings for this position